Name: AIT SAAOUD ABDELAZIZ
Address: BRUSSELSTRAAT 88, 1702 GROOT-BIJGAARDEN
Email address: CONTACT@ISRAYASTORE.COM
Telephone number: 0485/448.454
VAT number: BE0650.567.122
- Terms of online purchases
Article 1 – Purpose and scope
1.1. These General Conditions of Sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the sale of products, via the website www.israyastore.com , available at the address BRUSSELSTRAAT 88, 1702 GROOT-BIJGAARDEN . These General Conditions exclusively govern the sale of products offered on the Site.
1.2. The General Conditions are concluded between, on the one hand, the company/natural person SAAOUD TRADING COMPANY SPRL (VAT BE0650.567.122), whose registered office is located at BRUSSELSTRAAT 88, GROOT-BIJGAARDEN 1702, in Belgium, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” and, on the other hand, the person wishing to consult the Site and make a purchase there, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”. The Customer and the Seller are hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties”. The Parties agree that their relations will be governed exclusively by the General Conditions, to the exclusion of all other conditions.1.3. Any order for a Product or service offered on the Site presupposes the prior consultation and express acceptance of the General Conditions by the Customer without, however, this acceptance being conditioned by a handwritten signature on the part of the Customer. In accordance with the legal provisions in force in Belgium relating to electronic signatures, the Seller may consider the customer’s order by the means proposed (see article 2.3) as constituting an electronic signature having the value of a handwritten signature with the contractual consequences that it Assumed.
1.4. The Customer who orders a Product on the Site must have full legal capacity.
1.5. The Seller reserves the right to modify the General Conditions, and will communicate the new version to Users via the Site.
Section 2. – Protection of private life
SAAOUD TRADING COMPANY would like to reiterate its commitment to scrupulously respect the trust you place in it and to apply the legal obligations on the protection of privacy. This is why as a Customer, you have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting us by mail at the address BRUSSELSTRAAT 88, 1702 GROOT-BIJGAARDEN, by email at CONTACT@ISRAYASTORE.COM or by phone at 0485/448.454
Article 3 – Terms of online purchase
3.1. Purchase Price of the Product or service
The price of the Products or services for sale on the Site is displayed in Euros including VAT. This price does not include delivery costs payable by the Customer.
Even if the Seller modifies its prices after the sale, the Products will be invoiced on the basis of the price in force at the time of the validation of the order.
3.2. Shipping cost
When placing the Order, the Customer undertakes to pay, in addition to the Purchase Price of the Products ordered, the delivery costs. If these are modified after the purchase, the costs will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in force at the time of the validation of the order. They will not be refunded if the Customer returns his Order according to his right of withdrawal or the legal guarantees, in accordance with Articles 6 and 7 respectively of these General Conditions.
3.3. To place an order, the Customer must complete the order form made available to him on the Site, send an email to the address CONTACT@ISRAYASTORE.COM or place his order by telephone, channels by which he must communicate the information necessary to the transaction. The Seller cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the communication of erroneous information.
By communicating his order, the Customer accepts all of these General Conditions and undertakes to pay the full amount due.
3.4. The data recorded by the Seller will constitute proof of the contractual relations between the Parties.
3.5. The Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or delivery in the event of an existing dispute with the Customer, total or partial non-payment of a previous order or refusal to authorize payment by credit card. banking organizations. In this case, the responsibility of the Seller could not be engaged.
3.6. The Customer may cancel his order as long as it has not been dispatched. The order will then be immediately canceled as well as the request for payment if it has not yet been made. If payment has already been received by the Seller, the Customer will be refunded the full Purchase Price. After delivery of the purchase, the Customer will no longer be able to cancel the order, but may make use of his right of withdrawal (see article 6).
Article 4 – Methods of payment
4.1. Payment for Purchases can be made in several ways:
– by credit card such as Visa, Mastercard or American Express
– by Bancontact
– by Paypal.
4.2. The validity of the payment will be confirmed or not after verification with the issuing bank. If the payment is confirmed, the direct debit takes place according to the terms agreed with the card-issuing bank. The Product(s) ordered remain the sole property of the Seller until payment has been received.
- 3. Liability
In the event of inconvenience or damage due to the use of the Internet network (computer virus among others), the responsibility of the Seller could not be engaged.
Article 5 – Shipping and delivery times
5.1. The Seller is responsible for the delivery of the Product(s) concerned by the transaction throughout Belgium. The Seller will make every effort to ensure that the order is shipped to the address indicated by the Customer within a few days following the validation of the Order. This will be likely to reach the address indicated by the customer on working days, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. The package will be delivered to the recipient or to any other person present at the address indicated. In case of absence, a notice will be left in the mailbox with the procedures to follow. The Customer will have to pick up his package or contact the delivery person to agree on a new way of receiving the package. If the Customer does not organize a new delivery within 2 weeks from the first presentation of the order, or if he is absent during this new delivery, the order will be automatically returned to the Seller, generating possible additional delivery costs payable by the Customer.
5.2. Each delivery is considered to have been made upon receipt of the Product by the Customer, automatically transferring the risks to the latter. Proof of receipt will be provided by the deliverer.
5.3. Upon receipt of his package, the Customer must check the quality of his purchase and is entitled to make any complaints according to his right of withdrawal or the legal guarantees, in accordance with articles 6 and 7 respectively of these General Conditions. He can also refuse the package, if it clearly appears to have been opened or shows obvious signs of deterioration due to improper handling during delivery. In this second case, complaints must be communicated to the seller within three working days of delivery of the package.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal and terms of return
- 1. The consumer has the right to notify the company that he is renouncing the purchase, without penalty and without giving any reason, within fifteen (15) calendar days from the day after the day of delivery of the goods or the conclusion of the service contract in accordance with the provisions of the law of 6 APRIL 2010 relating to market practices and consumer protection. From the intention expressed by the Customer to return all or part of his Order, he has within 10 calendar days to return the Products to the Seller. If this deadline is not respected, the Customer will be deprived of his right of withdrawal and his order will be considered final.
- 2. The return to the Seller will be made at the following address CHAUSSEE DE GAND 92, 1080 BRUXELLES. The customer can opt for the mode of delivery of his choice, knowing that the costs and risks related to the return of parcels are his responsibility, and must keep the proof of shipment.
- 3. In the event of use by the Customer of his right of withdrawal, the Seller undertakes, after verification of the returned items (see article 6.5), to reimburse the Purchase Price to the Customer at the latest within thirty (30 ) calendar days from receipt of the return package by the Seller, excluding delivery costs.
- 4. Terms of reimbursement If the Customer has paid for his Order by credit card, a credit of the value of the purchase price of the returned items will be made to the credit card used by the Customer to pay. The Customer’s reimbursement will be made according to the terms agreed with the card-issuing bank. If the Customer has paid for his Order by another form of payment, the refund will be made by bank transfer to the bank account number that he will have indicated to the Seller. The Seller declines all responsibility in the event of an invalid refund linked to incorrect communication of the bank account number by the customer.
- 5. This right of withdrawal will be refused if the Products delivered have obviously been used, soiled and/or damaged, or if they contain missing parts. The Product(s) must be returned in their original packaging, with all their documents and accessories. If the returned items are not accepted due to the conditions indicated above, the Customer must take them back and will not be refunded.
Article 7 – Legal guarantee
- 1. Provided that the Customer is a consumer and that the product concerned is a consumer good, the Customer benefits from the legal guarantee of conformity on the products delivered, in accordance with the Belgian legislation in force, for a period of two years from delivery. Any defect observed within 6 months from the date of delivery will be presumed to have existed from the outset. After this period of 6 months, the Seller may, if the circumstances justify it, contest the fact that the lack of conformity already existed when the product was delivered. If the conditions of the warranty are met, the Customer may demand the replacement of the item concerned, at no additional cost, and within a reasonable time and within the limits of the availability of similar items, or the reimbursement of the Purchase Price. . The Seller reserves the right to refuse the exchange or the reimbursement of the article under guarantee if it appears that the article has not been used correctly according to the instructions for use or has been the subject of a misuse by the customer.
- 2. Contrary to the right of withdrawal (see article 6), the Seller will reimburse the Customer for the cost of returning the item for which the customer has appealed to the legal guarantee, provided that it is carried out by the deliverer that the Seller will have chosen and that it can be exchanged or refunded (see article 7.1). In the event of an exchange, the delivery will also be borne by the Seller.
Article 8 – Disputes
- 1. These General Conditions are subject to Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, the courts of the judicial district of BRUSSELS will have sole jurisdiction if an amicable solution has not been found beforehand.
- 2. The communications between the two Parties kept by the Seller will be considered as evidence that can be taken into account.
- 3. These General Conditions form a contractual whole between the two Parties. We strive to update them in accordance with Belgian legal changes that may have an impact on them. It happens, however, that some of its articles may be held to be invalid pursuant to a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent court. However, the other stipulations will retain all their force and scope.